Don't only rely on your dialysis job/career~ FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS while working!!

Monday, September 21, 2015 New York, NY, USA

Please check out my disclaimer HERE

YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO START FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS, BETTER LATE THEN NEVER.......

In this day and age, we see so many things happening around us, such as unemployment, corporations shutting down as well as other businesses!!!


PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS, all across the board due to the economy, cut-backs, and downgrading/cutbacks from their employer!!! I've seen clinics and hospitals shut down and the workers without an income. Sometimes if the staff is unionized, they will be sent to other units and facilities, only if there is room. If NOT they will have to be unemployed and try to get unemployment! It is tough out here, but I wrote this blog to challenge you to follow your dreams. Please don't say " Oh I have been in this job for years, I got my pension"! There is more to life besides working for only a pension! One of my co-workers really use to get on me when I would explain, that I want better and that my children need better. She explained that I need to stay in the company because no other company is like this one. Right there she is telling me that she is fearful to step out and follow her dreams while working. Listen your family depends on your decisions if I am rich my children are affected, if I am poor they are affected, if I am working they are affected if I am not they are affected!!! It is NEVER too late to do you and follow your dreams and start climbing that ladder of hope and an awesome future! Think about this example.... let's say I DECIDED while working as a technician to go to school earlier when I was 25 or younger. By 2015 I would've already graduated and made a bigger difference for my family at an earlier time. I could've been making triple my income as a dialysis social worker instead of a dialysis technician. Challenge yourself to new thinking!


I really want you to think about yourself 5-10 years from now! Ponder on these 7 questions below.

1. Do you have a backup plan in case you get fired?

2. Do you have in your savings at least 500.00-2,000.00 in case of an emergency?

3. What if you can't find another job in dialysis, what is your next plan?

4. What if you have been working in your unit for 10-15 years and you get a new supervisor that is threatening to end your employment for unreasonable reasons?

5. Does your family have some kind of life insurance or inheritance besides your pension and 401k?

6. Have you written down any goals for the next 12 months -5 years?

7. Have you decided to move forward or are you afraid to move out of your comfort zone due to fear?

Do you know that every choice you make impacts your family positively or negatively? For instance, if you live in a rural part of your state and have small children, and you have no car, you know that if YOU CHOOSE to get one it will impact you & them positively. Meaning you can get to your destinations quicker, they won't have to stand outside in the cold with you waiting for the bus. If YOU CHOOSE not to it will also impact them. It is serious to FIND YOURSELF and make things happen by finding out 3 major things.

1. What else can I do to supplement my income?
2. What can I do positively while I am working to start an inheritance for my family?
3. What do I really want out of life besides working so hard all of the time?

Once you find out these things get busy making these things happen for you and your family. 


7 Things you must know

1. You can write a book, it is simple as ABC. Find free publishing platforms such as Lulu.com or Amazon.
2. You can save to purchase real solid investments
3. You can go to college
4. You can take classes that will move you forward towards your goals.
5. You can create things and sell them on "Fiverr" and "Etsy" 
6. If you work part-time, you can even save more to do whatever you need to reach your goals
7. STOP procrastinating! Listen to mentors such as Robert Kiyosaki, and Tony Robbins that speak of motivation and reaching your appointed destination and dreams. 


Follow your dreams keep moving forward






My new book is out "Expert Tips On Becoming A Dialysis Technician" You can purchase it on Amazon.com or for Lulu.com CLICK HERE
My next book "The Wisdom Secret Diary of A Dialysis Technician" will be out late 2015

Stay updated with the latest information regarding the tips I give for new and experience technicians below~
Periscope ID: @dialysistechs
Twitter : CLICK HERE
YouTube : CLICK HERE
Pintrest : CLICK HERE

I founded a total of 5 dialysis groups on Facebook but I am currently in 3 of those groups. 1. DIALYSIS NURSES ROCK PERIOD https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEDNRP/ 2. POWER DIALYSIS TECH & STAFF GROUP (Now renamed and headed by Dwelyn) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1417405875004281/ 3. CCHT/BONENT GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/146721199373914/
FACEBOOK PAGE --- https://www.facebook.com/DTechsUSA/
pass the ccht, ccht, bonent, recertify, anna




Post a Comment

Translate this blog